Friday, February 25, 2011

Pictures


I share pictures some you will understand others only I can,  each photo had  a special meaning .
At the beginning Monday until we moved yesterday there was more small childern that adults many more childred, today at this clinic very few children yet I was holding a small baby and playing with other kids.
It isn't about the kids but that is my relationship with adults for the adults
Later tonight now we go eat
Emily look at all those supplys in action it takes so little to be so much God provides the resources and we must distribute those resources. Yes Sandy I am giving/getting hugs each time is different and special because they see and ask where are you from and why here BOOM now I can tell where from and why I come here also Who keeps sending me.
As I said from the beginning same place do it over again, each day it goes farther in the other direction. I recognize the direction am trying very hard to stay focused, now it isn't why am I here instead who for.
BFA and BFA for His Glory otherwise it doesn't matter
Thanks Marie I recieve your e-mail prayer praise letters
The VWAM.org blog should feature the security team today,

In Gods Hands
J.C.

7 comments:

  1. OH MY! That baby is BEAUTIFUL! Give them all hugs and kisses for me. Tell them in your own way that a crazy lady on the other side of the world is praying for them:)And you look right at home...makes me happy!

    Love you.....
    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. JC, Morning Brother, Keep the pic's coming. I think Sandy and I really appreciate them. It's 9:42 AM Jack and Kiser just left. They said to say Hi! Kiser found me some Diamond Plate for a project Bill Gullett and I are going to work on. Brother it looks like God is in his Element. The smiles on those faces, the one with the jump rope, from yesterday shows just how such simple things we take gor granted can light up a life. Keep on going.
    Yours in the Faith, Larry, Jack, Ellie and Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! The one of you holding the baby is sooo precious. He sure looks healthy. I know that you are in your element playing with all those kids! I love and miss you. Hope that you and the team are still doing well and spreading the love of our wonderful Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am praying for all of you daily!

    Love & prayers,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. JC, If a picture paints a thousand words, then truly you have spoken volumes. How refreshing to see the smiles from so far away, and yet I feel as though I'm right there. We see the blessings of God in the lives of the people there, and the revival of the spirit in your experence as a channel of blessing. The Grace Church family will continue to pray for you .

    ReplyDelete
  5. jc, hi dad. john says hi. he's getting ready to go to work. it's about 415 pm here. so i was just checking your blog and i love the new pictures especially the one of you and the baby. she is so cute. i am so glad to hear all of the great work you and your team are doing. i see the kids playing with the jump ropes and having a really good time. oh nancy says hi and told me to tell you that she is praying for you. nancy and i went out yesterday. we went to the peddlers mall and also went to a amish bulk food store. it was great. i cant wait to see and talk to you again. i have so much to tell you. i've been to several doctors in the past week and continuing to go to physical therapy. pt is helping me out so much. hope to hear from you soon. we all love and miss you so much. cant wait to see you in a week. love jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi J.C. Praying that you have a very special time. From the looks of the photos, you are. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. J.C. you are so lucky to get to go where you have always wanted to go back to. Give those kids a smile for me. God bless.


    Your sister in Christ,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete