Monday, February 28, 2011

Furama Resort Danang

Today {Tuesday} a day for reflection and team meeting 9:00 am. What has He seen through me or better  what have I saw through Him, reflections or rejection. I do remenber meeting her (               ) again
from 2010 also translator farwell speech that I'm sure was controlled by the H S, so few words so much meaning.
Yesterday morning I traveled into Hue City with Chin (in country P/////) visiting hospitals WHAT AN EXPERIENCE. I have no idea what or where I may go or do next but for sure this trip has became full circle. It was very hard standing last waiting for His directions. Now back to hospital visit we visited two hospitals same situation both places, paying all charges before you can enter for treatment or surgery.  Chin was paying charges for VWAM  special patients. At those hospitals patient were being transferred from one building to the next crossing street traffic the beds have no mattress only bamboo mats the elder and kids were all the same situation.
Now back to the clinic, shopping or anywhere CHILDREN want love. seems as if too few have time for them, they are crying for us and very receptive to His messsage.
Visiting Hue one day eating Vietemese food, coffee shops, touring reminded of a recent study Experiencing God. Each time I step out and understand more my relationship  is stronger. Not sure riding motorbike you can understand.
Pictures today were taken at Hospital. I  am here to deliver His message not saying many words Actions and expressions thats all I may use. Now is the time to examine myself AM I REALLY WHO I SAY I AM?
This is true here there and for everywhere and everyone

In Gods love
J.C.  

6 comments:

  1. J.C. your smile and hugs are all you need to show because God shines through you no matter if your talking or not. May God keep watch over you.

    Hugs and kisses,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jc,
    Well brother you will soon be heading back to us. We are asking God for a safe delivery. Jack and I will be there waiting when you touch down. Today is the last practive for our World Day of Prayer. Stay safe and in the light of the Almighty.

    Yours in the Faith,
    Larry, Jack, Ellie and Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. JC,
    Sandy said for me to send you a message. We had a large storm here the other day and since then her ability to communicate has been down. She said she was having JC Withdrawal. Sandy like the rest of us are waiting paitently for your return home. She sends the family's love and God speed for a safe trip.

    In the Faith, Larry for Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larry tell Sandy I understand the message BUT I can't clean the bride until very late Friday evening
    In His Love
    J.C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear from you today! We had our last World Day of Prayer practice and it went well. How did your day go? I miss you and can't wait to have you back home. I have enjoyed the pictures. Can't wait for you to explain them all to me. Love ya!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete