Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day Four

Two pictures are better than none, I'm trying. Notice the coats it is very cool for the Vietemese people. Now for what happened at the clinic I understand there is some special patients identified treatment started but the follow up may include  surgery or many other types of treatment. Example would be last evening when two patients came to visit Chuck and Joette (read blog vwam.org) Pictured is  a small child showing her new
hair bows. main subject today I was handed a small baby to care for not one time but two each time i cared for the baby seemed as if one half hour each. I was tired so we sit in the shade some I managed okay
After work some went to Big C shopping for grocerys we have to pack our lunch tomarrow  and Saturday
After shopping for grocerys we were joined for dinner by six of the translators and Jolly and yes I have some Vietman clothing. Also I now understand BFA and MIH even more all must start sometime and somewhere Pittsburg or inner citys welcome us and we should leave with a different heart. As I prepare for tomarrow I shall look for another special situation

He is in control I must follow
J.C. 


2 comments:

  1. By the grace of God and to Him be the glory!

    Love and prayers....

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying that you will touch the lives of all you come in contact with. That Christ Jesus will be brought into their lives and a way will be opened up for that to happen. I love and miss you and can't wait to hear all about the experiences that you have had.

    Love and prayers always,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete