Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coloring Book

Day two at the clinic there were mainly children, a few older seventy and eighty's who have been through wars but war ended 1975 Now they live under a different kind of control and I am so proud to be associated with VWAM as they deliver many kinds of assistance. Medicine for the sick, toys for children visable love and invisable healing forever.
Back to the coloring book todays pages wern't all joy but it is great to see a mother leaving the clinic pushing an adult child in a wheel chair both were all smiles.
Kids and more kids I have so much fun playing with kids, jumping rope, hair bows holding babies and kids AND pictures for memories.
Tonight I met Jolly she will be helping shop for clothing, Tomarrow after the clinic I am to meet my special friend I have more than milk for her probably time to start on meat.
Today I led the devotion it wasn't me because I had chosen another book instead He led the way.
Tomarrow we move foreword, page to be determined
In His Love and Protection
J.C.

5 comments:

  1. JC,
    Talked with Jack last night or yesterday. He's been wanting to know how you have been progressing. I try to keep him up on your notes you send as best as I can. We're all praying for you and the team. Your in God's hands I see no problems. Keep the work and healing flowing. How was the candy received? Just wondering. God continued blessings
    In Christ,
    Larry, Jack, Ellie and Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. jc, hi dad. how are you? glad to hear that you and the team along with our jesus christ are helping so many people in vietnam. i bet you are having alot of fun with all the children there. i bet you fit right in haha. john and i spent the day with irene on sunday. we all love and miss you so much. it was kind of wierd being at your house and you weren't there. but we understand that you are helping so many people in vietnam so thats where you need to be right now. we can't wait to see you again. we're all going to be there at the airport on march 4th at 4 pm to welcome you back home. i would love to talk to you. let me know when you're on facebook and we can chat. i know phone calls are pretty limited over there. can't wait to hear from you. be safe and take care of yourself. talk to you soon. i love you jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JC --- It is always good when we let God lead the way, it's soooooooo much better than us trying to do it our way. Update on Dad, he's still in the hospital don't know when he will be able to go home, he is also dealing with his knee unable to walk. Meat is always good in little bites :)

    BFA/MIH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Honey!
    So glad to hear that God is leading you in the direction that he wants you to go. We know that sometimes he just wants us to change right in the middle of what we are doing and go a different direction. I know that whatever he has you doing it will be for God glory! I can't wait to see all of the pictures you have taken, they will fit right into God coloring book!!!
    Love you, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check you facebook I sent you a message. Don't forget to pick me out something nice. Time isn't going fast enough wish you were already home may have to surprise you at the airport. Glad you are having a good trip talk with you soon
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete