Monday, February 21, 2011

A misplaced post...the 1st day...oops!


I suppose we can call this day one. It was the first day of team devotion led be Chuck. He had an awesome experience to share as God delivered him into this wonderful mission. Also this day God opened the hearts of team members to share how each pearson ended up here on this day, all stories/experiences are the same. None of us are here by accident. For some it's their first time returning, others have returned many times, still each person shares from deep inside their heart. Very emotional for all. Tomorrow we Fly to Hue central Vietnam. THEN Monday, that is where and when it begins, so many patients. Again I'm reminded when will I have the opportunity to step out/in for Him again at present I'm sure He will direct me only if I surrender to obedience then God will be glorified as for me I'm sure I will be a failure, but with Him all is possible I will be last HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD ( awesome!) as always IN HIS PROTECTION J.C.

6 comments:

  1. JC,
    So good to hear from you. I can sence the excitment and presence of God in your writing. I feel your antipacion? of what God is doing,and going to do. Stand still and behold the glory of the Lord. We continue to pray for you and the team, may God lead & bless. In HIS service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song! It has so much meaning. I am so glad that everyone is feeling the presence of God. May he continue to bless each of you and open the way for the Viet Nam people to also know all about "Him." I am praying daily for you and the team! Love you and miss you but now know that God has put you there for a reason! Take care and am looking forward to the next post!

    Love ya!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you my friend....

    In Christ,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jc, how are you?? We miss you at church. Andrew and Katrina says that they miss you too, because no one else picks on them like you do! lol We will keep praying for you and your team. Cant wait to hear some of your stories! Im sure they will be inspiring! Be safe.

    Teresa And Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. another day in Gods coloring book
    this book is availabe in all languages, free and cannot be returned, I love turning the pages today will be another special experience

    In Gods protection we serve
    J.C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for those wonderful people. Give Ling (Jolly) a huge hug for me. If you think of it, ask if the granddaughter of the "P" from the Hue clinic last year has had her heart surgery. I think her name was Quinh Anh.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete