Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Celebration

Celebrating what?  A wonderful fruitful journey. Traveling with new friends from US, also remembering those adults and children from the clinics.  Charlene stated she wasn reading the book Purpose Driven Life, thats something to celebrate here x2.
Below I enter a copy of letter I recieved on last day of clinic

Sat Feb 26th 2011
Binh Dien, Hue, Vietnam
Today is the last day of this mission Grandpa!
Everyones still working so hard although I know that all of us
are tired But I'm sure we are happy.

Grandpa, ya I wanna call you by that lovely and respctful title.
As I said to you before you're warm and kind.
You  are warm and kind the way you loveing everyone, the people here,
the team, and us translators
Until now I still don't know why I have such special feeling with you.
Youknow, my mom  was died 10 years ago when I was just a little  girl
and now I'm the eldest sister in family my dad wants me to replace the
role of a woman's family, take care of family cooking, do housework
helping my younger sisters in their studying and sometimes be like a burdon to me
I ofter feel that all the world are on my shoulders. But since I met you listen to
what you said I open my heart  I just think that why I had such selfish stupid
thoughts.
Grandpa! So i am going to HCM city a hustle and bustle place to find a job
to earn my living. And my  day expects me to earn alot of money so that
I can support for my youngest sisters studying. It makes me fill pressured alot.
I love you GrandpaI wish I could be side you and take care of you like a
granddaughter.
I know that challanges and difficultys are waiting me ahead. But they are
the things for me to overcome, not to be afraid of , right
With my bare hands I enter life I believe I hope I can lead my life on the
right track love you Grandpa, Gonna miss you so much
I wish you all the best things in the world 
Sincerly Yours,
######

Later I may share more letters ????

No comments:

Post a Comment